Application number: #91631428
Title: Digital Stories: A Celebration of Learning and Culture
Submitted by: Rawya Shatila & Cheryl Arnett
School: Makassed Khalil Shehab School; Sunset Elementary School
Project Type: Collaborative
Student Ages: 5-10 years
Technologies Used: Blog; email; wiki; video

Project Description:
Students posted messages and drawings on wiki, exchanged bookmarks on World Book Day, and shared their digital stories.

Outcomes:
Students wrote letters on wiki, exchanged bookmarks on World Book Day, and shared their digital stories.

Key Project Elements:

Project Themes & Topics:
Keyword:: Language Learning
Keyword:: Culture
Keyword:: letters
Keyword:: celebration
Keyword:: digital stories

Student Work/Culminating Activity:
See student work >

• Downloads: 210
  • Size: 3.8MB
  • Views: 2,832
  • Comments 4
  • Embed
Rate This
Comments
  • re: Rawya Shatila & Cheryl Arnett, Lebanon & USA, Project Description and Video

I can't find reliable partners ( high schools) in USA OR australlia ( NORTHERN territory) to be involved in a similar project. oF COURSE, I TEACH english as a foreign language , but it should not be a problem, am I RIGHT? Could one of you ( CEHERYL) contact me to explain to me how the project should be built, and of course, find real partners ( schools, whose mother tongue is english ). THe interest is also to enrich the language , of course. jane. bach12345@epals.com

• re: Rawya Shatila & Cheryl Arnett, Lebanon & USA, Project Description and Video

it is really nice that you are helping the students to know about the world.I also want to do such activities with my students.Will you help me in this work.please tell me how can i make projecs,& find the partners .

I am a primary teacher from Bulgaria. Through ePals.com I have been connected with you . My students aged between 8 -12 years old were excited to be able to know people from other countries and shared their knowledge about their school, town and country with other people outside ,likes and dislikes with students in other country, Thank you ePals for making this possible!

I like that this collaboration is for young students! Just great!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)